Monday, July 16, 2007

Nectar of the Gods

I am of the opinion that Orange and Grape sodas are the nectar talked about in olden days. When you get to heaven Orange soda is probably what is in God's God glass...or stein...I bet God drinks froma stein or goblet. It is just delicious.
You take your cola. You take it right away and shove it up a pigs's ass and then dispose of it in a recycling receptacle. Pig shit or not, you should recycle. Bitch.
Grape soda or Grape drink is delicious too. it is good on by itself, with pizza, or mixed with vodka which Brian and I discovered makes it taste like Grape dimetap! As we all know Dimetap is the great reliever of coughs and is super delicious. It is only bigotry that people shun the grape drink because "only black people drink that shit". First of all, Fuck you, and secondly if that is true then I'm black and I'm proud.
Perhaps it is because I am Hispanic that I hold fruit sodas in such high regard. Perhaps. Quizas?
Or maybe it is that I have a tongue with taste buds and they work, Smokey.
So grab some sunkist/fanta/ or Orange Crush or (oranje Kroosh as it was pronounced in pre-Castro Cuba) or grape drink and enjoy life. Life is good with a fruity drink.

No comments: