Monday, July 16, 2007

Scream Like an Asshole

The other night I went to McDonalds, because MB and I had no food in the house, and there was this 14 year old kid who would hide behind a parked car and would leap out in front of oncoming cars and scream at the top of his lungs "WATCH OUT!!". He thought this was very very funny. He was accompanied by his 8 year old brother seemed to be hoping that his brother would get hit by a car. He also had his older sister there who was too busy making out with her boyfriend to care too much. She would simply say,(Brooklyn accent) "You're fucking stupid!". When I say he yelled at the top of his lungs, I'm not kidding. I could hear his vocal chords tearing and it echoed throughout the street. He would also scream watch out at passing pedestrians. When I got closer he yelled it at me. When I ignored him and didn't react the way he wanted he yelled it again and again. So i got our food and was heading back and he again began to screech "Watch out at!!" at me. so I turned around and yelled back:
"Do you have some kind of disease that makes you scream like an asshole?"
He made a "oh that's so funny" dramatic movement which caused him to slip on the ice and bang his head on the parked car. The brother, sister, and her dumb boyfriend all laughed at him too. So did I. If I could have pee'd in his mouth I would have.

No comments: